Bi/multilingual Volunteers Urgently Needed for Vaccine Sites in Sonoma County!
Bi/multilingual volunteers (Spanish & English) urgently needed at local vaccination site to provide assistance to Spanish speaking community members!
Join us in fostering a healthier community by supporting for our Spanish speaking community members navigate their COVID - 19 vaccination appointment. Bilingual volunteers are needed on an on-going basis.
* Volunteers are not guaranteed a vaccine*
Volunteers' Desired Skills:
- bi/mutilingual -- ex. Spanish, Punjabi, American Sign Language
- cross-cultural sensitivity skills
- other relevant experience may include personal, family, or other lived experience dealing with inequitable economic, social, health and educational systems and environments.
Monday - Saturday Mornings: 10am - 2pm
Monday - Saturday Afternoons: 2pm - 6pm
If you are available to commit to be on call and/or on an on-gong basis, please click here to fill out this form.
If you have any questions regarding this volunteer opportunity click here to email our team!
Please note that vaccination site follows all CDC social distance guidelines to ensure the health and safety of all volunteers. To learn more about how to stay safe while volunteering please click here.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: