Greetings Cards for Veterans (Birthday, Thinking of You, Sympathy)
- Create handmade cards or purchase cards to bring cheer to veterans living at the Yountville Veterans Home. Cards make a difference and impact in a person’s life.
- Either write a message in the cards or create an artistic card that you leave blank inside. A long-term volunteer at the Veterans Home will write individual messages to each card recipient.
- You can donate cards with thoughtful messages on the outside or inside
Please check out the Card Making Guidelines here.
Are you excited to volunteer and make greeting cards for veterans to brighten their day? Please express interest below. Once completed, please email Ines DeLuna at firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate drop-off.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 5+, Minimum Age:13+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: