Join Our On-Call COAD Volunteer Disaster Response Team! - Napa County
Volunteers are always needed to help our community respond to challenges related to emergencies in Napa County! Join our COAD On-Call List to help our most vulnerable neighbors stay healthy and safe by engaging in activities such as:
- helping to pack boxes of nonperishable food at food bank warehouses
- picking up and delivering meals for homebound older adults
- delivering and distributing supplies
- translating for clients effected by disaster
Sign up now & when disaster strikes, we will contact you with the most current volunteer opportunities related emergency needs.
The most vulnerable members of our community need YOUR help!
Napa ValleyCOAD is a collaboration of community agencies that fosters effective service delivery to those affected by disasters in Napa County throughout the disaster cycle – mitigation, preparedness, response and recovery.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: