Secret Santa Letter Packaging Volunteers needed
Secret Santa, a program of CVNL, works to provide for those in need. With CVNL staff and volunteer support, we organize a huge gift distribution drive that serves children, teens, adults, and seniors throughout Sonoma County.
Wouldn’t it be great to say you were part of watching over 2,500 families receive what is needed? It will bring tears of joy to your soul, especially during these challenging times. Bring your family, friends and co-workers and feel the magic of the holidays together.
What Packaging Volunteers Do:
- Fill toy bags for families according to specified age of children.
- Hand off bags to other team members for delivery as families arrive.
- **You may not volunteer for this opportunity if you are asking for assistance with gifts from Secret Santa.
Opportunity scheduled for December 11th and 12th.
Sign up for shifts below.
*** Please bring a mask, your own water bottle, and weather appropriate attire. This event will take place rain or shine. COVID practices will take place.
Note: all volunteers must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: