RSVP - We match people 55 years and older with exciting program opportunities that engage them in meaningful activities to benefit the community. Many of the 78 million baby boomers in the U.S. are seeking ways they can give back. We encourage them to re-invent themselves in the second half of life by making volunteerism and RSVP a part of their lifestyle.
Thank you to our sponsors: Clover Stornetta, Kobrin Financial Services, Brookdale Living, Spring Lake Village, West America Bank, Sonoma Mountain Village, Search Senior Living, Oakmont Gardens and Holiday Touch.
What Do We Provide You? The opportunity to participate in RSVP programs, which offer training, consultations and linkage with our community partners. RSVP helps people 50+ transition to a pathway that helps them explore opportunities to engage in meaningful service, become community leaders, pursue lifelong learning, engage with our local nonprofits, while networking with other community-minded residents.
To help you realize this transformative approach to the second half of live, RSVP~
- Provides structured opportunities for people to explore their futures by offering one-to-one interviews and workshops
- Helps people to explore meaningful community service as a form of purposeful work
- Helps build the capacity of non-profits and the public sector to harness the experience, talents and skills of mature people
- Increases public and governmental awareness about the tremendous value people of maturity provide to the community and the nation
- Offers people 55 years and older the opportunity to become a fully vested volunteer member of RSVP
Contact Donata Mikulik, RSVP Manager Phone 707-573-3399 ext 117; email firstname.lastname@example.org RSVP Office Hours: Monday thru Friday 8:30 am-5:00 pm
RSVP is a program of the Corporation for National and Community Service under the federal government and has been locally sponsored by the Volunteer Center Sonoma County for the last 40 years.
View our TAP online tool that helps you use public transportation in Sonoma County.
NOTE: RSVP offers supplementary insurance to its volunteer members.
To view a list of the participating agencies of RSVP, click here.